Jan 13
2008
Sunday School

If you’re randomly passing by, say a quick hi to this handsome guy and pass on over to my Sunday post on Romantic Inks! I’m all high-brow and literary, with information on PBS’ new Jane Austen adaptations and biopic. You might even wind up right back here. *g*

And don’t forget to scope out the fabulous auction items.

Weekends don’t count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless. ~Bill Watterson

9 comments to “Sunday School”

1. Gillian Layne
     · January 13th, 2008 at 12:31 pm · Link

Wow, that auction looks wonderful!!!!!!!!

How do you bid? (she asks, no longer even remotely embarrassed by her profound lack of computer knowledge) 🙂

· January 13th, 2008 at 1:36 pm · Link

I don’t know (she says, even more ignorant than Gillian 🙂 ) I think more information will be coming to the site once it gets closer. But isn’t that stuff fab? (and I didn’t have anything do do with it, being new to their site, so I can still gush)

3. Gillian Layne
     · January 13th, 2008 at 2:18 pm · Link

Oh, it’s totally fab! (I can feel my daughters cringing from here at my use of slang 😉 )

I posted about you guys on my blog.

January is turning out to be an information month. Love it!

· January 13th, 2008 at 5:27 pm · Link

God, RPJ is so sexy as Wentworth! Love the pic, love the blogs… Good job, Maggie!

· January 13th, 2008 at 5:46 pm · Link

Thanks, Ely! I’m looking forward to seeing him move around rather than just stare at me, LOL. But this picture is quite yummy.

Gillian, I have dubbed you fab on your own blog. Don’t show it to your daughter. *g*

6. Gillian Layne
     · January 13th, 2008 at 10:00 pm · Link

Maggie, you crack me up.

My goal is to embrace my dorkness regardless of how much embarrassment it causes my oh-so-cool daughters.

So far I’m doing a bang-up job! 🙂

7. Haven Rich
     · January 13th, 2008 at 10:54 pm · Link

I’m so glad to see the excitement building about the RI auction!

More information will be posted this week. Hope to see you there!

· January 13th, 2008 at 11:45 pm · Link

Haven, you’ve done a great job with the auction!

Gillian,my only purpose in living is to embarrass my kids. Wait, that’s my husband’s job.

And I thought Persuasion was really good. Scenery/atmosphere top-notch. Captain Wentworth was worthy, too.

9. Santa
     · January 14th, 2008 at 8:17 am · Link

I was surprised that I really enjoyed Persuasion. I did find that I missed seeing Wentworth in his full dress naval uniform but this Wentworth in evening clothes was gorgeous.