Feb 22
2008
What’s His Problem?

We all love a tortured hero. This poor guy looks perplexed. Pained. Puzzled. Positively pensive. Just for fun I thought you could write my blog for me. Has Caterina kicked him to the curb? Has he lost his car keys? Killed his cat? Tell me what he’s thinking.
And check the Vauxhall Vixens this weekend when we unveil the very first of our historically hot heroes. You can decide if he is worthy to walk with into the pleasure gardens!
Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional. ~M. Kathleen Casey

11 comments to “What’s His Problem?”

1. Tiffany Kenzie
     · February 22nd, 2008 at 9:02 am · Link

It’s so sad he looks consumed by confusion.

LOL… he’s cute though…a rather dapper chap.

Tell me I did not just rhyme.

2. J.K. Coi
     · February 22nd, 2008 at 9:45 am · Link

He’s bumped his perty little head, and doesn’t quite know what he’s doing in this very stylish and rumpled suit, since he’s pretty sure he should be back home on the farm in a pair of tattered overalls and a straw sticking out of his mouth

· February 22nd, 2008 at 10:38 am · Link

This man obviously had way too much to drink last night. He has no idea where his tie might be nor his cuff links.

He’s pretty sure he got a little sumpin-sumpin since he found a black thong in his pocket but damn if he can remember that part either.

He will, of course, be reminded in about nine months when the woman shows up at his door. I almost feel a little sorry for him. Almost.

· February 22nd, 2008 at 10:39 am · Link

Tiff – you didn’t just rhyme. *g*

· February 22nd, 2008 at 2:04 pm · Link

I think he woke up the day after and is trying to remember how he got to the house he’s at…and more importantly, why didn’t he leave after? Did he pass out? Why that’s not like him….you never stay long enough for a woman to believe there is actually going to be a relationship!

6. Keira Soleore
     · February 22nd, 2008 at 11:07 pm · Link

Eww! That perfume they have me modeling is really gross. My wrist smells like the bottom of a sewer.

7. Santa
     · February 23rd, 2008 at 6:02 pm · Link

Having just left the deliciously warm bed of a total stranger, Marc began to do a mental inventory of the previous two days. It was at the dinner party given by CoverModelsInc that he first saw her across the room. It was her height that caught his attention. In a room full of svelte Amazonians, her petite frame perfectly accented by luscious curves stopped him on a dime. No more than one hour later they were back at her hotel suite putting a period to the notion that mind bending sex came in small packages. They didn’t leave the room for two days and only ordered in when hunger pangs overruled everything else.

Now that was Friday making this…Monday – right?

· February 23rd, 2008 at 6:14 pm · Link

LOL, Santa. Give that boy a calendar! Too funny, and I really got into the story.

Tiff, dapper chap it is!

Kris–overalls, really? Let’s call him Bubba.

Terrio, hon, we’re supposed to specialize in HEAs, not nightmares. But maybe we can write The Super Model’s Super Model’s Secret Baby.

Hellion, ye of little faith.

Keira, quite frankly I think most men’s cologne smells like sewer!

· February 24th, 2008 at 2:10 am · Link

Verra nice… I sense a theme going on in the Robinson household. LOL

· February 24th, 2008 at 2:12 am · Link

Damn you Maggie, I just saw that link on the left-hand side… and now I’m teary. Thanks, my Maine mom! *g*

· February 24th, 2008 at 8:40 am · Link

Yeah, Ely, it’s all about the men this weekend, LOL. And doing an easy post. It’s my pleasure to plug you!