Oct 23
2009
OMG Part Deux

Last Friday, I (Maggie Robinson) got the beautiful Mistress by Mistake cover. This Friday, I (Margaret Rowe) got the absolutely tempting, equally beautiful cover for Tempting Eden, my June 2010 Berkley Heat release. I feel overwhelmed and grateful and giddy. Kudos to my editor Kate Seaver and the Berkley art department. The cover gods have got me covered! Thanks so much to everyone who had a hand in creating this exquisite cover. I only hope my words will live up to the beauty outside.

Somehow, I don’t think next Friday can top the past two, LOL.

17 comments to “OMG Part Deux”

1. Santa
     · October 23rd, 2009 at 3:31 pm · Link

OMG, is right! LOVE the cover!

Btw, does it have the same opening line? I can't wait to get reacquainted with this one.

2. Maggie Robinson w/a Margaret Rowe
     · October 23rd, 2009 at 3:35 pm · Link

Yup, Santa, same line. :)I don't know if I can stand all this gorgeousness!

3. TerriOsburn
     · October 23rd, 2009 at 4:03 pm · Link

I can't get over how perfect this is. PERFECT!!!!

If you get a new cover every Friday, my heart may not be able to stand it. LOL!

GORGEOUS!

4. Anna Campbell
     · October 23rd, 2009 at 4:34 pm · Link

Maggie, LOVELy cover! Hey, what is it with you and these red dresses falling gracefully off your heroines? Snort! Congratulations!

5. Maggie Robinson w/a Margaret Rowe
     · October 23rd, 2009 at 4:44 pm · Link

Anna, it's serendipity! Red's my favorite color, and I've loved 'the back on the front' trend forever in books. Of course I had no input, but honestly, I could not improve on either cover. I'm in cover-love, LOL! And my new websites will be very similar to both covers, strangely enough. Kismet.

Terri, ditto on the perfect! I'm going with your theory that I saved many baby kittens in a previous life. πŸ™‚

· October 23rd, 2009 at 6:05 pm · Link

The cover gods are smiling down upon you because you're simply so awesome. I love this cover! It promises so many things—sexiness, seduction, tempting—and what's more is that you deliver all of these adjectives and them some in TEMPTING EDEN. I'm squeeing for you since these are the first of many great things to come your way. YAY!!!!

· October 23rd, 2009 at 6:27 pm · Link

Dynamite, Maggie!

I just love checking in with you lately. It's just one awesome thing after another. Puts a smile on my face:)

8. Maggie Robinson w/a Margaret Rowe
     · October 23rd, 2009 at 6:46 pm · Link

Irish, let's hope I keep rolling along, LOL. But to be this happy is kind of exhausting. πŸ™‚

Ely, thanks so much for being with TE every step of the way. XXOO.

9. Ericka Scott
     · October 23rd, 2009 at 8:30 pm · Link

OMG is right. Absolutely stunning on both accounts! Congrats!!

Pamsko writing as Ericka Scott

10. Gillian Layne
     · October 23rd, 2009 at 9:16 pm · Link

Maggie, your book covers are absolutely gorgeous. I would frame those beauties and put them on the wall! Congratulations. πŸ™‚

11. Tris
     · October 24th, 2009 at 12:56 am · Link

Oh Maggie! How beautiful! You are sooooo lucky =D

12. Maggie Robinson w/a Margaret Rowe
     · October 24th, 2009 at 7:25 am · Link

Ericka, Gillian and Tris, thanks so much for stopping by! (Ericka, you're the queen of covers yourself!)

13. PJ
     · October 24th, 2009 at 11:34 am · Link

Wow, Maggie! I don't know about you but I can't wait to see what comes next Friday!

Both covers are stunning! Absolutely gorgeous!

14. Tiffany Clare
     · October 24th, 2009 at 11:43 am · Link

It's so beautiful. I LOVE IT!

15. Maggie Robinson w/a Margaret Rowe
     · October 24th, 2009 at 12:12 pm · Link

PJ, are you saying good things come in threes? Actually, I expect revisions soon, and that won't be half as much fun. πŸ™‚

Thanks, Tiff!I'm in love myself.

16. Anonymous
     · October 27th, 2009 at 4:28 pm · Link

Congratulations, Maggie! Both covers look beautiful!

AprilsMom

17. Maggie Robinson w/a Margaret Rowe
     · October 27th, 2009 at 10:20 pm · Link

Hi, Aprilsmom! Thanks so much. It's been 5 days and I'm still excited!

« OMG