Oct 29
2009
Tempting Eden Cover Copy

You know what the front looks like (see below). As promised some time ago, here’s the back cover copy for Tempting Eden:

Set against the backdrop of Regency England comes a scorching new novel about a perfect gentleman and the imperfect woman who makes him forget all his good intentions.

Eden Emery is no stranger to sin. To keep her sister safe from harm, she’s paid a steep price with her body—and very nearly lost her soul. But when Baron Ivor Hartford, the very Devil himself finally dies, her troubles are far from over.

Major Stuart Hartford, the late baron’s nephew, is in the market for an honorable wife, but first he has to take care of the matter of his Uncle Ivor’s ward—a young woman who makes him question the virtue of being proper. For the passion she incites burns away his inhibitions and inflames his heart.

But Eden has vowed to never again cede her destiny to a man. And Hart is left with no choice but to tempt the temptress herself, to show the woman he longs to possess forever that passion can heal, that the sins of the past can be overcome, and that submission can be the greatest power of all.

6 comments to “Tempting Eden Cover Copy”

· October 29th, 2009 at 8:32 pm · Link

Scorching hot!

I've been lucky to read TEMPTING EDEN, and all I can say is that I'm jealous of anyone who gets to read it for the first time.

This cover copy makes me want to reread TE all over again. 🙂

2. Marnee
     · October 29th, 2009 at 9:22 pm · Link

Wow, Maggie! These are absolutely fabulous! 🙂 You definitely got kissed by the Cover Gods.

I think both sound fabulous and I can't wait to read them.

3. Tiffany Clare
     · October 29th, 2009 at 9:35 pm · Link

God I love that back cover copy. I'm so happy to see this almost on the shelves. I've loved this book since the very first snippet you posted a year and a half ago… or was it longer????? God time flies.

· October 30th, 2009 at 8:52 am · Link

Maggie, that is incredible! I really love wounded heroines and the strong men it takes to heal them. This one sounds like a keeper. I can't wait.

5. Maggie Robinson w/a Margaret Rowe
     · October 30th, 2009 at 4:46 pm · Link

Thanks, Marnee. I feel really spoiled with 2 completely gorgeous covers.

Irish, Eden sure is tortured, poor thing.

Tiff, I think I started writing this in the spring of 2007! And Ely, I'm going to have to read it all over again so I can remember what happens, LOL.

6. TerriOsburn
     · October 30th, 2009 at 11:37 pm · Link

That last sentence is almost as powerful as the first sentence of the novel. Wow.

This is so cool.