Nov 15
2009
First Official Post

templateimage1As you’ve just discovered, I’ve got a new delicious, lush, romantic site, thanks to the incredible Frauke Spanuth of Croco Designs.

To celebrate my new home, I’m offering a special something (when I get my special somethings) to everyone who comments below and/or links to my new sites and/or tweets and/or signs up for my newsletter (which will be published very infrequently, LOL). I’m talking bookmarks, coverflats and/or other rare and wondrous things to be distributed amongst you (and a few ARCs will be included—be the first on your block to read Mistress by Mistake or Tempting Eden!). You’ll have to be patient, since at present I have exactly 1 coverflat and only good intentions, but I do swear to fulfill my promise. Everyone will get something, and I’ll do a random drawing for the books.

So, click above on whatever strikes your fancy. I’ll still be here when you get back. πŸ™‚ I imported my MRMR icon for sentimental reasons. I hope she likes the new place!

30 comments to “First Official Post”

1. Keira Soleore
     · November 15th, 2009 at 3:15 pm · Link

Very cool design!! I’m so impressed with the variety of designs that Frauke has been putting out for the Bon Bons. Congratulations on your official launch and two debuts. You might be the first author I know you has debuts in two lines in the same year.

· November 15th, 2009 at 3:33 pm · Link

Let’s hope I’m not seeing double by July, Keira! Thanks so much for stopping by. You are on the list!

3. katiebabs
     · November 15th, 2009 at 5:00 pm · Link

*Waves* Me! I would review and pimp your book out. I am shameless!

Congrats on the release.

4. Lois
     · November 15th, 2009 at 5:04 pm · Link

Love the site, but even more so, love the sound of the book (not to mention the cover)! πŸ™‚

Lois

5. Cristen
     · November 15th, 2009 at 5:06 pm · Link

Yay, more books for me to anticipate! Looking forward to them!

6. JK Coi
     · November 15th, 2009 at 5:11 pm · Link

Congrats on the new home(s)!! Beautiful!

· November 15th, 2009 at 5:15 pm · Link

Katiebabs *waves back wildly* I’m pretty sure you’ll be getting a book/books for your review site once I actually have something you can read, LOL. I did the copy edits last Wednesday for Mistress by Mistake, so we’re not quite ready for prime time.:)

Cristen, thank you so much for visiting and I hope you like the books! Only 6 more months…

Lois, isn’t the cover fabulous? I figure even if people don’t like what’s inside, it’s worth buying for the cover alone. *g*Alan Ayer did the painting for MBM and I love it. I lucked out with the cover for Tempting Eden, too. I can’t decide which is more beautiful.

· November 15th, 2009 at 5:17 pm · Link

Thanks, JK. Hope I remember which bed to sleep in.*g* I’ve got so many passwords now my head is spinning.

9. Barbara Elness
     · November 15th, 2009 at 5:26 pm · Link

Congratulations on your two debuts – both books sound like great stories, I’ll be looking forward to picking them up as soon as they’re out. Or reading an Arc if I get lucky :mrgreen:

10. limecello
     · November 15th, 2009 at 6:26 pm · Link

Ooo very pretty new site! Croco Designs is great. And congratulations on the upcoming books! πŸ˜€

· November 15th, 2009 at 6:37 pm · Link

Barbara, I’ll cross my fingers for you.*g* Thanks so much for commenting.

limecello, right now I love Frauke. If she were closer I’d give her chocolates and champagne!

· November 15th, 2009 at 6:39 pm · Link

And CeCe, I’m saying a great big hi to you even tho you commented on another post. I remember when you asked me as we were walking at recess, “What did you do this weekend?” and I said, “I wrote 7,000 words.” Too bad I haven’t had any weekends like that lately, LOL.

13. Amber E.
     · November 15th, 2009 at 11:00 pm · Link

Hi Maggie! Congratulations on the upcoming releases of both your books. They both sound amazing, and can’t wait to read them.

14. Gillian Layne
     · November 15th, 2009 at 11:43 pm · Link

Maggie, it’s all just stunning! Congratulations! πŸ™‚

15. Irisheyes
     · November 16th, 2009 at 12:04 am · Link

I’ve been away from the internet for a couple of days, and boom you up and move! πŸ˜€

This is a very cool site, Maggie. I like all the red and gold. Congrats on all the fun happenings.

· November 16th, 2009 at 2:02 am · Link

It’s gorgeous!!!! Yay!!! I’m so excited for everyone to read the fabulousness that is you. πŸ™‚

· November 16th, 2009 at 7:24 am · Link

LOL, Ely, it’s a little after 6 AM and I’m not feeling so fabulous yet. But thanks for the compliment!

Gillian, so good to see you! I’m pretty stunned too!

Amber, thanks so much. I hope you have as much fun reading them as I did writing them.

Irisheyes, and I didn’t even have to pack any boxes! I’m glad you like the sites. I could stare at them all day, but somebody has to write around here. πŸ˜‰

18. Terrio
     · November 16th, 2009 at 8:14 pm · Link

This is all so exciting. The sites look wonderful, I’ve bookmarked the new blog, and signed up for the newsletter. Can’t wait to finally hold these sure-to-become-classics in my hot little hands!

· November 16th, 2009 at 8:38 pm · Link

LOL. Classics. I like the sound of that, Terri! We shall see…

20. Jana J. Hanson
     · November 17th, 2009 at 10:53 am · Link

Lovely site! Congratulations!! I’m looking forward to both books.

21. Margay
     · November 17th, 2009 at 10:54 am · Link

Congratulations on the new site, it’s absolutely gorgeous. And I love the cover to Tempting Eden!
    Margay

22. Marsha Jones
     · November 17th, 2009 at 11:23 am · Link

Congrats on the new site! It looks great!!

23. Katie
     · November 17th, 2009 at 11:25 am · Link

Beautiful site! Someone posted a link on a MB and I’m so glad they did. Your books look and sound wonderful. Congrats!

24. Julie
     · November 17th, 2009 at 11:32 am · Link

Congratulations! I’m loving the new look, it’s gorgeous!

25. Tammy D
     · November 17th, 2009 at 1:16 pm · Link

I love the new website look! Lush, romantic and lovely – especially the top banner with the house/mansion (palace?), which is splendid and dream-like. Sigh. I love people with artistic talent. Looking forward to your new releases!

· November 17th, 2009 at 6:51 pm · Link

Tammy, I love the palace too. I think it’s big enough for all of us, but I wouldn’t want to have to clean it. πŸ˜‰ Frauke did a super job putting both sites together (the same but different…and she understood what I meant).Thanks for coming!

Katie, I’m so glad you found me from the MB. Julie, Marsha, Margay and Jana, I hope you stop by again. Frauke is also designing the most gorgeous bookmarks for me, so I’ll have plenty to give away!

· November 17th, 2009 at 10:57 pm · Link

Maggie, both of your new dwelling places are wonderful–and you still have me in your links list which is immensely flattering. I can’t wait to have ALL your upcoming releases on my bookshelf! Sending lots of love and wishing you lots of luck,
    Melinda

· November 18th, 2009 at 7:59 am · Link

Thanks so much, Rev M. I want you to know I read your sermon every now and again and it still touches me. Everybody go check it out!!! Hope everything is going well with your beautiful family. I haven’t been visiting much lately, so I’m missing out on all sorts of Internet news. Darn deadlines. (I’m kidding…I’m sooo happy I have them, LOL)

29. pjpuppymom
     · November 19th, 2009 at 2:29 pm · Link

Maggie, it’s stunning! Beautiful website, beautiful covers. Can’t wait to read your beautiful words!

· November 19th, 2009 at 6:44 pm · Link

Thanks, PJ! I hope you like the books too! I’m still glowing from the cover-love.