Dec 18
2009
May Your Days Be Merry and Bright!

angel_painting_stars Congratulations to J.K. Coi, the winner of Susan Gee Heino’s Mistress by Mistake! I cut up little snips of paper, closed my eyes, and there she was!

The blog will be on a break until after the new year. An early resolution is to finish the current project before 2010. Or else. I’m awfully close. Right now Gemma is trapped in a house with Italian assassins. I’m pretty sure she’s going to rescue herself, and rescue me in the process. Since we’ll be going to Virginia to spend New Year’s Eve with our oldest friends, she’d better do it before I board that plane.

Happiest of holidays! How are you celebrating the new year? We’ll be staying in, eating the lobsters we’re bringing from Maine. I bet I struggle to stay up until midnight. πŸ™‚

8 comments to “May Your Days Be Merry and Bright!”

1. Terri Osburn
     · December 18th, 2009 at 1:10 pm · Link

Congrats to JK!

We’ll be so close, Maggie! Good luck reaching THE END and rescuing your heroine. Uhm, what is the hero doing in all this? LOL! Shouldn’t he do some rescuing?

I’m just looking forward to a few days off next week and then probably a quiet New Years. Maybe a party, we’ll see.

Happy New Year!!!

· December 18th, 2009 at 7:59 pm · Link

Terri, I’m sure the hero will rally when it counts, LOL, but my heroine is pretty resourceful. I have a whole 2 weeks off, which excites me no end. My electronic edits just came for Tempting Eden, so Andrew and Gemma will have to wait a little longer to rescue each other. Have a great new year! (I’ll be in Middlesex County)

3. Irisheyes
     · December 22nd, 2009 at 12:07 pm · Link

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year, Maggie! Which I believe is already in the bag. I predict that 2010 is going to be a very fun year for you. πŸ˜‰

• Maggie Robinson
      3.1
       · December 22nd, 2009 at 12:47 pm · Link

I hope so! I confess to fear and trepidation, LOL. Merry Christmas to you and your family.XXOO.

4. Gillian Layne
     · December 22nd, 2009 at 2:25 pm · Link

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Maggie! 2010 is going to be wonderful–and definitely the year of the red book, which will brighten up every home nicely. πŸ˜‰

• Maggie Robinson
      4.1
       · December 22nd, 2009 at 8:01 pm · Link

Yeah, Gillian, me and Mao, LOL. Have a wonderful holiday! Oh, and just in case anyone’s keeping track, I finished the book this morning. The assassins were unsuccessful. πŸ˜‰ Now I can really have a merry Christmas.

5. Bev
     · December 25th, 2009 at 9:02 pm · Link

Hi Maggie,

Totally gorgeous new site and blog. Just love it!!!

Bev

• Maggie Robinson
      5.1
       · December 26th, 2009 at 6:02 am · Link

Thanks! I’m still like a golddigger in Tiffany’s, admiring its glistening beauty, LOL. Thanks for stopping by, Bev. Can’t wait to read your book!