Mar 17
2010
Visual Arts

10 comments to “Visual Arts”

1. Cristen
     · March 17th, 2010 at 10:24 pm · Link

Now that is exciting!!!

· March 17th, 2010 at 11:06 pm · Link

I wonder if I’ll be able to sleep tonight! Maybe with a book under my pillow. Thanks for stopping by, Cristen!

3. Armenia
     · March 18th, 2010 at 3:11 pm · Link

Oh, they look so pretty in that box!! Beautiful cover, and congratulations on your upcoming release.

I enjoyed the sneak peek over at Amazon, and I can’t wait to read. My hands are itching to get ahold of this one. 😉

4. Maggie Robinson/Margaret Rowe
     · March 18th, 2010 at 4:26 pm · Link

Thanks, Armenia! I must admit I’m in love with the box myself, LOL, all those beautiful books snuggled up together. I did take one out to bring to school to show it off, though. 😉

5. Terrio
     · March 18th, 2010 at 4:30 pm · Link

ACK! Look at the gorgeous box of books. And I love the BRASH! BOLD! BLAZING! Talk about attention grabbing!

I’m so excited for you and it’s like it’s almost real now. I can *almost* stroll into the bookstore and buy my own copy. And push it on all unsuspecting readers within my vicinity. LOL!

· March 18th, 2010 at 10:15 pm · Link

Terri, I’m going to have to work up to being brash, bold and blazing, LOL. And yes, handsell my books and I’ll love your forever!

7. Irisheyes
     · March 19th, 2010 at 12:58 pm · Link

Totally awesome, Maggie!

So how is the Robinson clan celebrating their new sensation?! Is there much rejoicing through the land?

I was just imagining what it would be like to have someone in my family get their name on the spine of a book. It would be beyond cool! When my brother was in college he wrote a screenplay and I was stunned speechless.

· March 19th, 2010 at 1:27 pm · Link

So far it’s been pretty quiet. I imagine we’ll go a little crazier as April 27 gets closer. One of my sons-in-law owns a restaurant, so I may go out for a burger and a Blue Moon, LOL. No champagne and caviar here. 😆

9. order free magazines
     · April 29th, 2010 at 11:10 pm · Link

Useful report,I look forward to some more post from you.

10. 150cc motor scooter
     · May 2nd, 2010 at 5:30 pm · Link

That was a very good article,You learn new stuff each day.