May 3
2010
Free!Whee!

5/7 :Time’s up! 🙁 But if you want to pay actual money to download a copy of Mistress by Mistake (of course you do!), just click on the links below. 🙂

Kensington Brava has made Mistress by Mistake available as a free download for your Kindle, nook or Sony Reader from May 3-May 6.

Kindle download

nook download

Sony download

8 comments to “Free!Whee!”

1. Mary (Bookfan)
     · May 3rd, 2010 at 3:32 pm · Link

Congratulations on the release of Mistress by Mistake. I’m looking forward to reading it!

2. Maggie Robinson/Margaret Rowe
     · May 4th, 2010 at 12:34 pm · Link

Thanks, Mary! Hope you find it and enjoy it.

3. Gillian Layne
     · May 4th, 2010 at 7:48 pm · Link

Maggie, Maggie, Maggie (me doing a happy dance), I won your book over on Write Chic 😆

I’m so happy!! Cause now I can buy another one and loan one out and not be freaked out if they don’t return it! (And i have a feeling your book isn’t going to get returned….)

On a more serious note, I am keeping your husband in my thoughts. Take care!

4. Maggie Robinson/Margaret Rowe
     · May 4th, 2010 at 9:32 pm · Link

Gillian, thanks so much for your concern. Every day is interesting to say the least. But we will be moving into a new house at the end of the month which will give us all a fresh start.

And I’m so glad you won! Mary and the gang are the best. 🙂

5. Booklover1335
     · May 5th, 2010 at 12:35 am · Link

Hey Maggie,
    They finally have the link up at Sony! I can’t wait to read it!!!

6. Maggie Robinson/Margaret Rowe
     · May 5th, 2010 at 12:51 am · Link

LOL, Booklover, I just posted it myself above. They were a little late (like a day)—but better late than never!

7. Beth
     · May 5th, 2010 at 2:25 pm · Link

WOW Maggie, this is really great. I just got the free Kindle version. Can’t wait to read it. I also ordered some for my library. I’ll let you know how circs are.

8. Maggie Robinson/Margaret Rowe
     · May 5th, 2010 at 2:43 pm · Link

Beth, I donated a copy to my local library, but not at the high school library where I worked. 😉 I’d love to know how it “checks out!”

So far Kensington’s experiment has me at #1 for historical romance, hot new releases and westerns (??? but yeehaw anyhow). MBM is also #4 overall in the Kindle store! So lots of people are downloading, which I hope makes them interested in buying the next books in the series. 🙂