Dec 31
2010
A New Year’s Present

Mistress by Mistake is available FREE again in the Kindle Store!
Click here to download. So many mistresses, so little time!

And time’s up! 1/4/11 No more freeness. šŸ™

Have a fabulous, safe New Year’s Eve and a happy 2011!

9 comments to “A New Year’s Present”

1. Abigail-Madison Chase
     · December 31st, 2010 at 11:38 am · Link

Happy New Year to you also

2. Snowi
     · January 1st, 2011 at 10:45 pm · Link

I downloaded “Mistress by Mistake” from the Kindle store yesterday simply because it was free. Once I started it, I couldn’t quit! I read until it was finished. I’m hooked on your writing! Heading to Amazon right now to buy “Mistress by Midnight”

· January 2nd, 2011 at 12:57 am · Link

Thanks, Abigail! (love the name–my youngest daughter is an Abby)

Snowi, how lovely for you to post this! I’m so glad you liked Mistake. Midnight’s a little more “serious” but I hope you like it too! Thanks for entering the contest. šŸ™‚

4. MistyJo
     · January 3rd, 2011 at 11:01 am · Link

Maggie, I adored my NOOK from Christmas morning until you posted that Amazon has listed “Mistress by Mistake” as a free download. Now, I’m a wee bit disappointed in my new toy. My NOOK has lost some of its sparkle, and it doesn’t matter that I have MbM with its lovely cover in my possession. LOL

Happy New Year, Maggie!!

• Maggie Robinson
      4.1
       · January 3rd, 2011 at 11:18 am · Link

Happy New year to you too, Misty Jo! I have a nook too, so can’t download either, LOL. Right now Mistake is #1 on the free Kindle download list in historical romances! It’s nice to be #1, even if I’m free. šŸ™‚

• MistyJo
        4.1.1
         · January 3rd, 2011 at 12:19 pm · Link

Oh Maggie, that really has to suck not being able to download your own book!! That’s my type of luck. lol

CONGRATS for being THE #1 free download in historical romance, and it proves to me that maybe there are not as many stupid people in the world as I originally thought. šŸ˜‰

• Maggie Robinson
          4.1.1.1
           · January 3rd, 2011 at 8:19 pm · Link

OR your conclusion could be correct, LOL. Thanks so much for stopping by, Misty!

5. Snowi
     · January 3rd, 2011 at 6:06 pm · Link

Ok, I honestly didn’t think Midnight would be as good as Mistake but you have proven me wrong! I fell head-over-heels for these characters as well. Bravo! I can’t wait for more!

• Maggie Robinson
      5.1
       · January 3rd, 2011 at 8:21 pm · Link

I got so excited by your comment I scared my husband went I went “woohoo,” LOL. Thanks so much! I put Con and Laurette through some torture because I am evil that way, but so glad they worked for you!