Aug 10
2011
Master of Sin Cover

It’s positively sinful. *g* Look for Andrew and Gemma’s story in April 2012!

Andrew Rossiter has used his gorgeous body and angelic face for all they’re worth—shocking the proper, seducing the willing, and pleasuring the wealthy. But with a young son depending on him for rescue, suddenly discretion is far more important than desire.He’ll have to quench his desires—fast. And he’ll have to find somewhere his scandalous reputation hasn’t yet reached…

Miss Gemma Peartree seems like a plain, virginal governess—or so she hopes. No matter how many sparks fly between them, she has too much to hide to catch Andrew’s eye. But with a stormy Scottish winter driving them together, it will be hard to keep her secrets. Especially when Andrew feels he has found the woman who can restore his soul—one kiss at a time…

6 comments to “Master of Sin Cover”

1. Tessa Dare
     · August 10th, 2011 at 12:16 pm · Link

Hubba.

That’s all I got.

• Vania
      1.1
       · August 10th, 2011 at 1:31 pm · Link

OMFG!!! Who is this god in your book cover????
      I’d like to know when your books come to Brazil…Your stories are amazing, but i only get them as ebook.
      Congrats! I know thia book will send as water =)

• Maggie Robinson
        1.1.1
         · August 10th, 2011 at 2:27 pm · Link

Tessa, hubba hubba!

Vania, I’m glad you can get the ebook at least. If you send your mailing address to maggie@maggierobinson.net, when I get my coverflats from my publisher, I can send you one so you’ll have something on paper. 🙂

2. Diane P. Diamond
     · August 14th, 2011 at 8:08 pm · Link

Wow Maggie, this looks like another winner for you. The cover art is amazing, and the model is “Yummy”. Your books bring me so much pleasure and I can’t wait to read it.

• Maggie Robinson
      2.1
       · August 14th, 2011 at 8:26 pm · Link

Thank you, Diane! I absolutely love the Kensington art department. My covers are so gorgeous I’ve had them framed—can’t wait to get Andrew and Gemma up on my wall. 🙂

• Diane P. Diamond
        2.1.1
         · August 14th, 2011 at 8:44 pm · Link

They truly are gorgeous. What a great idea about framing your covers. I keep my covers in an acid free album. They look quite lovely. 🙂